Mr Asit R Khandwala is a fully accredited specialist in Plastic Surgery and is on the Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council (GMC number 4276517). He is a full member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the British Association of Reconstructive, Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Click here to read more about Mr Khandwala
- MBBS (Batchelor of Medicine & Batchelor of Surgery)
- MS General Surgery (Master of Surgery)
- MCh in Plastic Surgery
- FRCS (G)(Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow)
- FRCS(Plast) Intercollegiate Speciality Examination in Plastic surgery
Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Queen Victoria Hospital, Holtye Road, East Grinstead, Sussex RH19 3DZ
Honorary Consultant in Plastic Reconstructive and Surgery
- Darent Valley Hospital, Dartford
Honorary Consultant in Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery
The McIndoe Surgical Centre
- Holtye Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3DZ
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
- Povey Cross Road, Horley, Surrey RH6 0BB
Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital
- Fordcombe Road, Fordcombe, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3 0RD
BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital
- Manor Lane, Fawkham, Longfield DA3 8ND
BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital
- Bucks Cross Road, Chelsfield, Orpington BR6 7RG
North Downs Private Hospital
- 46 Tupwood Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3 6DP
Ask a Question
Hand surgery can raise many questions. In case of any enquiries, find details above to contact Mr Khandwala. Alternatively, fill in the form to send and enquiry.
Mr Khandwala is available in Sussex, Surrey, Kent and the London area. Send request for a consultation about hand surgery.
Mr Khandwala appearing in national television.